BOUNCE Squad Term 1 Enrolment
BOUNCE Squad has been developed to provide a bridge between KinderGym and our other programs. It provides participants with a great head start in developing social, emotional and fundamental skills – the perfect program for kids starting school.
This all new program teaches fundamental movement skills, establishing a key foundation that will be built on in the early years of school. Participants learn important physical skills with an equal emphasis on socialising, working with others and relevant aspects of physical literacy.
The program will build on these achievements by introducing progression, challenges, taking safe risks and celebrating success to build confidence. Classes provide consistency and stability for children who are starting school.
- BOUNCE Squad is available at all venues.
- Classes are one hour in duration and have a maximum of 8 participants.
- Classes cost $22 per week.
- Participants are aged between 5 and 7 years old.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Venue access Mon-Fri during term time, excluding school and public holidays
- Price varies based on term length and can be affected by public holidays.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Make up classes are not available
- Customers are eligible for 1 free pass per missed class (maximum of 2 classes per the term)
- Where a customer is unable to attend for 6 or more weeks for medical reasons, a credit may be offered for the following term
*Please note that Term 1 will run for a total of 9 weeks.