Ninja Squad Term 1 Enrolment
Ninja Squad combines core elements of Ninja, Parkour and Freerunning into an exciting and challenging new program.
The program teaches athletic movement fundamentals in a way that opens up the world of adventure sport, and also provides a great base for any other physical activity.
The aim of Ninja Squad is to balance fun, and skills progression and development, in a social and inclusive environment. The program develops and harnesses balance, strength, coordination and agility through the lens of freestyle sport.
- Ninja Squad is available at Glen Iris, Tingalpa, Gold Coast, Cannington and Adelaide
- Minimum 125cm height required for all participants
- Lace-up, flat-soled and closed toe sports/skate shoes must be worn in the area
- Classes are one hour in duration and have a maximum of 6 participants
- The program is for ages 8 +
- The program costs $27 per week
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If class skill level is not suited for the participant, the coach may advise the participant to change class
- Venue access Mon-Fri during term time, excluding school and public holidays
- Price varies based on term length and can be affected by public holidays.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Make up classes are not available
- Customers are eligible for 1 free pass per missed class (maximum of 2 classes per the term)
- Where a customer is unable to attend for 6 or more weeks for medical reasons, a credit may be offered for the following term
*Please note that term length is based on the public school term.