Flight Squad Term 2
Adult: Over 16 years old
Flight Squad is a trampoline based development program designed for all levels to learn freestyle trampoline skills and tricks. It combines dedicated coaching time and gymnastic technique into a fun and challenging program.
The aim of Flight Squad is to build correct technique, whether participants are beginners or experienced gymnasts. Classes provide a solid basis to progress onto more advanced dynamic movement skills relevant to any sport or physical activity.
If you have any questions please call our programs team on 1300 000 540.
- Flight Squad is available all venues
- Classes are one hour in duration and have a maximum of 6 participants
- The program is for ages 17 +
- The program cost $27 per week
- Term 2 commences week of the 29th of April
- There will be no class on the 10th of June
- Please note: Due to the different levels of experience in each class, once this product is purchased a member of our Programs Team will give you a call to determine which class time and day best suits each participant. Please be assured that by purchasing this product, your spot is secured in Term 2. If you would prefer to speak to a member of the team before purchasing, please complete the following form for to request a call back: http://mgl.io/4YWQU
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Venue access Mon-Fri during term time, excluding school and public holidays
- Price varies based on term length and can be affected by public holidays.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Make up classes are not available
- Customers are eligible for 1 free pass per missed class (maximum of 2 classes per the term)
- Where a customer is unable to attend for 6 or more weeks for medical reasons, a credit may be offered for the following term