KinderGym is a Gymnastics Australia program specifically designed for 3–5 year old pre-schoolers, incorporating the unique fun and physical health benefits of trampolining. Help your kids build self-expression, confidence and skills on and off the trampolines!
- 1 weekly 60 minute class
- Hosted & supervised by specially trained BOUNCE Kinder Gym coaches
- Kids have fun in a safe, multi-sensory environment
- Classes are structured to develop kids socially, physically, emotionally and cognitively
- Annual membership with the state gymnastics association (excludes QLD venues)
- BOUNCE silicone wristband for the child
- Term 4 commences week of the 8th of October
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Venue access Mon-Fri until 4pm during term time, excluding school and public holidays
- Venue access minimum age is 3 years old and is subject to availability.
- Price varies based on term length and can be affected by public holidays as well as state gymnastics fees
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Make up classes are not available
- Where a customer is unable to attend for 6 or more weeks for medical reasons, a credit may be offered for the following term
- BOUNCE reserves the right to cancel classes if minimum participant numbers are not met. If this occurs, a BOUNCE representative will be in contact to transfer bookings to an alternate class.