Mini BOUNCE Squad Term 2
Mini BOUNCE Squad is a program designed specifically for preschoolers learning the fundamentals of physical, social and emotional skills, on the way to becoming the freestylers of tomorrow.
The program teaches self-expression, confidence and fundamental movement skills, incorporating the unique fun and physical health benefits of trampolining. BOUNCE is a safe and multi sensory environment for participants to harness balance, coordination, strength and agility in a way that focuses on fun, creativity and self-expression. It is the perfect freestyle playground for children to progress, inspiring self-expression and human connection in physical activity.
If you have any questions please call our programs team on 1300 000 540.
- Classes are one hour in duration and have a maximum of 8 participants
- Includes FREE venue access until 4pm Monday to Friday
- The program is for ages 2+
- The program cost $15 per week
- Term 2 commences on the 23rd of April.
- There will be no class on the 22nd of April, 25th of April and the 10th of June
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Venue access Mon-Fri until 4pm during term time, excluding school and public holidays
- Price varies based on term length and can be affected by public holidays.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Make up classes are not available
- Customers are eligible for 1 free pass per missed class (maximum of 2 classes per the term)
- Where a customer is unable to attend for 6 or more weeks for medical reasons, a credit may be offered for the following term